Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pumpkins, The Beginning

About a week before we moved to Dallas, we geared up for the upcoming Halloween festivities and went to a local pumpkin patch.


The boys rested up after their naps and enjoyed some time tucked into our bed, watching a favorite show.


Then, they donned their boots and we went searching for the perfect pumpkins to decorate.


Matt really liked the bumpy pumpkin!


Jonathan preferred the little baby pumpkin.


Matt found a little one he liked too!

Jonathan's had a cool little handle for him to tote it around.


Let the painting begin!


The driveway got a bit of painting that day too.


Matt really got into it, and unfortunately combined all the colors into what made a pale gray color. I decided next year I won't put white in there and we'll see what happens!


A first, the boys share a swing and enjoy themselves!

Crashing at the bottom of the swing became a fun game!


After I washed the paint off the driveway, the boys quickly took advantage of the puddles.


Jonathan decided that barefoot would be best!

No comments: