Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baseball!

While driving around and running errands one morning, the boys and I discovered yet another park. This one was at some baseball fields. It was early on a Saturday morning, and no one was around. It was perfect!

Matt tried to recreate the fun he had with the Angels' Stadium baseballs almost 2 years ago.


Matt's getting a bit more adventurous on the playgrounds now!


The boys chased each other around the playground for about an hour!


They "raced" down the slides. Matt would say "Ready, Set,..." and then he'd start down the slide and say "Go!". Or, he'd just go before Jonathan even sat down and got ready. They had so much fun!


Such joy on that face!


The camera never seems to take the shot I want, but this would have been a great shot had it caught a millisecond earlier! They both had their arms up and smiles on their faces.


Jonathan loves slides!


Matt seems to have a thing about having Jonathan crash into him at the bottom of slides. This isn't the first time.


I don't know what he was trying to portray in this pose, but I love it! I love it even more that his shoes are on the wrong feet.


Jonathan tried to get in on the posed shots.


Trying to move big concrete baseballs is hard work!

No comments: