Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Daddy arrived for his visit the day before, so we got busy on Christmas Eve with lots of crazy Christmas activities!

First, the boys helped me make a gingerbread house. Well, Matt helped.


Jonathan cried since I wouldn't continuously let him eat all of the gumdrops! He just didn't understand why the whole bowl was not in front of him!

Matt tried to sneak a few while he was decorating too!



Here Jonathan is looking at the house, and reaching for some more gumdrops!



Forget the pretzel, Mommy. I reached the tray!


I'm going to get a gumdrop!


See, I knew I could reach one!


Then we had to make some cookies for Santa! The boys decorated one for themselves too.


Think they liked the cookies?


Since Granny & Grandpa have 2 curious cats who also love milk, we decided to leave Santa a note to let him know his cookies were in the kitchen along with his glass of milk.


We put the boys in bed and then we realized we were going to get a white Christmas! I went outside to take some pictures as the snow started to stick.

No comments: