Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Houston Zoo, A Last Visit

One day before we moved, I decided to throw out all logic and try to take the boys to the zoo by myself! I thought I was a bit crazy, all the way there, but it turned out to be a great morning!

Here they are in the aquarium.



A very cool tunnel allowed them to fell like they were in the aquarium.



They cracked me up in this "tree", and they wouldn't stop moving, so all the pictures turned out blurred, but I couldn't resist!


Checkin' out the animals!


Matt liked the animal statues best because he wanted to put coins in all of them. They are all donations for different exhibits at the zoo. Matt contributed to several this visit.


At least one of them was interested in the animals!

Hey!


Last time we were here, he was barely able to remain standing on this bridge when other kids were on it. This visit, he was full on running across it!


Watch out!

That devilish grin is a sight to see!

No comments: