Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Parade



My stepmother and I took the boys to the local Christmas parade a fe
w weeks ago. It was a bit sketchy at first because Jonathan was still fighting wearing a coat, and Matt just didn't understand what we were waiting for on the curb.

Jonathan was contemplating something, but I sure don't know what.


Matt was in a bit of a mood, can you tell?



I tried to get in and cheer the boys up so they understood what we were doing.

The boys began to cheer up as the fire department went by us, and threw candy from the trucks.

The fire trucks went driving by and the mood changed! Matt was pointing out things to tell Jonathan all about on the trucks.


Matt finally got wise to the wave and you shall receive candy thing. Now he thinks when he waves at people on the street that they should throw candy!

No comments: