The move to Dallas was, well, not as planned. That's the short story. As goes with moving and selling a house, not everything goes as you think, so you pad the time you need for everything. In doing so, we were able to send Nick home for a weekend to finish things up at the house and drive the rest of our things up to Dallas. In doing so, the boys and I drove him to the airport, and instead of going to some great pumpkin patch as I had planned, Matt just wanted to watch airplanes. So in the spirit of my very spirited 4 year old, I decided to help him on his mission to watch planes. We happened upon a great park on Bauchman Lake and the boys were in love! The playground had not only an airplane, but ramps all over (as it was an accessible playground) which Jonathan loved because he could freely run all over!
Matt could see the Southwest planes taking off on the other side of the lake. We even watched Nick's plane take off and he texted us as he left the ground. They loved it!
I just love how the boys entertain each other sometimes! Jonathan was cracking up at something Matt said or did.
No comments:
Post a Comment