The church down the street from my dad's house had a carnival right before Halloween, so I tried to plan ahead with nap times and waking hours so we could go enjoy it! I barely made it with the timing, but we managed to get to the carnival just in time to enjoy it all!
We got there in time to have the last ride on the "train"!
We got there in time to have the last ride on the "train"!
Matt was making the best smiley faces, but wouldn't look at me so I could get a picture. He loved the ride around the parking lot!
Actually, the best ones are the ones the boys can enjoy together! We found the 4 and under bouncing area and the boys had a blast!
This was as close as I got to a picture of the boys on the fire engine. I guess they are both in it, and both on the engine, but not looking at me at all! The sun didn't help either!
We had a great time together and the boys ended up coming home with quite some loot from the carnival!
No comments:
Post a Comment