The boys often amuse me and I can rarely catch them on video doing the things I love! One day, after a few times of just being an observer, I couldn't help but grab the camera.
The boys were on a kick of a show called Dinosaur Train on PBS. Since we use DVR, they would watch the same episodes with the same promos. They came to know some of the promos quite well, and this is what happened, twice!
I love the night time routine with Jonathan, and especially when he does new things and expands on them. One night, he did an extended goodnight to his Backyardigans. One of my favorite books to read to the boys is Pajama Time. We all get very animated and loud. It's an enjoyable time, and this night I caught Jonathan on camera reading it with me!
The boys were on a kick of a show called Dinosaur Train on PBS. Since we use DVR, they would watch the same episodes with the same promos. They came to know some of the promos quite well, and this is what happened, twice!
I love the night time routine with Jonathan, and especially when he does new things and expands on them. One night, he did an extended goodnight to his Backyardigans. One of my favorite books to read to the boys is Pajama Time. We all get very animated and loud. It's an enjoyable time, and this night I caught Jonathan on camera reading it with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment