This is just a compilation of some October silliness!
The boys were sent some footballs by Nana & Pawpaw after their trip to see OU play in Cincinnati. Little did any of us know it would turn into this!
Jonathan and Matt dance around and act silly while the fight song plays through the football.
Tongue out, booty shaking... that's my boy!
The still pictures do not do justice for the live version. So, here's Jonathan's dance on video!
Bubble baths are just so much fun around our house. I can't stop posting pictures of them.
Brotherly love in the bath sometimes means just kicking each other and laughing. I don't get it, but they sure enjoy it!
More feet flailing about!
Bubbles + Jet tub = Floating Bubble Heads!
and now they are covered!
Daddy gives the best bubble baths. The water is about a foot below the bubble like, and I believe there are bubbles on Nick's nose.
My little helper!
No comments:
Post a Comment