Friday, December 31, 2010

Pat & Bill's Party

Pat & Bill lived a few houses away from us when I was growing up. They were involved in many important milestones and their Christmas party began way back then. They have since moved (into the house of an old friend of mine) but the party has continued! Now that we are in town, I have been able to introduce the boys to the party.

Last year, Pat & Bill's party brought about a discovery of Jonathan's peanut allergy. This year, not only did we avoid the emergency room, but Nick was able to come with us!

The boys enjoyed exploring all of the decorations, but they also enjoyed eating some snacks.



The did not enjoy Santa though...


I think Matt eventually told Santa "thank you", but they kept their distance from him.

Puzzles from Santa!


I tried to show them Santa was not scary, but I don't think they believed me.

The were able to stay close to Santa, but needed their puzzles to distract them.

Santa watched them closely.

He's got his eye on you, boys!

No comments: