In April, we decided to do something a little different, so we took the boys down to San Diego and went on a tour of the USS Midway. It was a great experience, and the boys loved it!
We had an audio tour with questions to answer so the boys could earn a prize, and Matt really got into it.
There were many, many doorways.
One of the briefing rooms
He cracked us up trying to tug and pull on the door, pretending he was really locked up.
The flight deck was full of amazing aircraft!
The three loves of my life!
Fighter pilots in training
A view from the flight deck.
The Midway was amazing, especially for someone who has never toured something like that before. I think I realized I am not truly claustrophobic, but am definitely not cut out for being in such confined spaces for long. Some of the hallways and stairways were a bit narrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment