I had too many pics to pass up another post!
Matt and his buddies in the "dugout" waiting for their turn on deck. Goofballs!
This is what happens when he spies me taking pictures!
Jonathan ended up with a couple of pals this season. Most of the boys on the team have younger sibling, and they just happen to be girls. Sometimes the girls hang out together and do girlie things, and Jonathan ends up hanging on the blanket with me. Other times, we are on the field near the playground and I catch moments like this.
Jonathan and Taylor were trying to get Paige to come join them!
As I listened in, trying not to get spotted, I overheard Paige calling on her purple phone. "Pizza man? We need a pizza" Notice the stuffed squirrel sitting between Taylor and Jonathan. It was their friend during this pretend adventure.
Oh yeah, there's a game going on! So hard to divide time and make sure I catch all the great moments! Luckily, this was one more season that Matt was the only one with games. We start with two teams in the fall for soccer.
No comments:
Post a Comment