Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Casino Night!

I love being a member of Juniors, and apparently jumped in with more passion and enthusiasm than I thought!  I was one of two women in charge of our biggest fundraiser of the year.  Thankfully, it's a two year position, so next go round I'll know more about what to do and what not to do!  This year, the theme was Saturday Night Fever.  It was a blast, or so I hear!  ;)  I was a bit more busy with making sure things went smoothly than being in the moment, but it was a wonderful night, and a big success for our club and our community.  

Matt tried on Nick's wig for that evening!  Not sure where the salute fits in.


Here's our poster promoting the evening!



Somehow I was too busy to make sure Nick and I got a picture together, but at least our neighbor Tara pulled me aside for a girls' shot!


My planning partner, and our club President helped me get through the night and actually smile a bit along the way with the occasional bumps that came along.  


It was truly a rewarding evening, seeing all of the planning and hard work come together and make for a successful fundraiser.  Now, to top it next year!

No comments: