Sunday, August 19, 2012

SC Rookies

While Matt was in school, and Jonathan and I had our mornings together two days a week, we did lots of things together, but I thought it was time for him to have something of his own.  I signed him up for the tee ball version of SC Rookies (like the soccer one he and Matt took a year ago).  Unfortunately, due to weather and scheduling issues, we only attended one session.  It just didn't work out to try again during the summer due to camp schedules, but I enjoyed watching the one session he did attend.

Jumping jacks are hit or miss with 4 year olds!


Following directions was important so she knew where the balls were at all times.   "Put your glove on your head" 


"Put your ball in your glove" - and act like a pirate?  Not sure if he was growling at me here or what, but he was following directions!


Can't wait to see him in his tee ball uniform and on the field with his peers!  He's learned a lot from his big brother!  Watch out little league, this one has got some game!

No comments: