I loved working in Matt's classroom during the school year. I only stuffed the homework folders, but I got to know the kids in a different way than if I'd been able to work at the tables with them. Leading up to Mother's Day, the kids were busy working hard on all of the little projects for us. It was amazing to see things coming together, and see what work they put into it. They painted the pictures on the back of the letter boards (you'll see at the end of the first video) of their mom.
The kids did an amazing job and sang several songs for all of their moms. Not a dry eye in the house by the end of the performance! Here are three of the songs the kids sang.
One of the most amazing things is the woman who leads all of their performances. Mrs. Mason is not a music teacher in the district, but rather a mom at the school who volunteers her time with the kids to make music a part of their education. It's amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment