Friday, April 24, 2009

A Putt Putt Adventure!

One morning we took the boys to Putt Putt for a bit of miniature golf. Matt loves golf and loves playing on his portable putting green, so we knew this would be a hit! Jonathan got into it as well, begging to hold my golf ball between holes. He eventually got to where he would hand it to me when I asked, without putting up a fight!

Matt was surveying the hole for Nick at this point. He should have been giving out advice on this one. He did get a hole in one after all!

He looks as if he's analyzing the putt in this one, but I think he was just laying in the way of Nick for his turn. It was a learning experience for sure! I think by about the 7th hole he was no longer picking up our golf balls during our turns.

At one point, he even planned ahead for his putt. I was amazed at how he picked up the game!

By the looks of it you would think he wasn't putting, but at this point, he was just going nuts! His accuracy wore off and he was just having fun seeing how many times he could get the ball to bounce around.


Doling out advice on this one, from the gazebo!


It was a bit warm and sticky this day, can you tell by the curls and overheated look of Jonathan?


Once he found the gazebo, he kept returning after each turn. He'd sit in there and wait for his next turn.


We forgot to warn him that his ball would disappear on hole 18. He was a bit surprised when he couldn't reach down and grab it.


My 2 golfers, posing together, looking at the camera, AND smiling! Can't beat that!


I tried to get in on the action, but all Jonathan wanted to do was touch my teeth of all things! He wouldn't look at the camera, but was just trying to figure out what I was doing so close to him and not playing with him.


More touching the teeth!


You can barely see them, but Matt & Nick went into the cave and posed for a picture behind the water. Matt is showing his pearly whites again!


After Putt Putt, we went for burgers at Fuddruckers. It was a bit difficult with everyone being so hot, tired and hungry, but we made it through. As soon as our food was ready, Matt decided he needed to go to the potty. So, Jonathan & I started eating and he showed off his love of mustard! He was spooning it into his mouth from the cup. He gave up on dipping anything. I guess that's just not efficient enough.


We had a great time that morning and took some wonderful naps when we got home!

No comments: