Before we left Southern California, we had to take a family trip up to USC one more time. Nick had to get just a bit more gear at the bookstore and we had to get some more pictures of the boys running around on campus. We had a good time, though this time we didn't catch any coaches, football players or band practice. Oh well!
Matt held Nick's hand as we walked through campus.
Matt held Nick's hand as we walked through campus.
I was trying to get Matt to smile for me while Tommy Trojan was in the background. Wasn't quite working out for me.
This time Matt put a little extra effort into that smile! He cracks me up with his flared nostrils!
Playing around on the benches is always fun, especially since there's a big water fountain right there to look at while we play.
More working on smiling for the camera, but sometimes he just won't look at it and smile at the same time! Am I asking too much?
Most times we luck out with no one near Tommy Trojan for a bit so we can get some photos. This time there were some students lounging around on the back side and Matt just couldn't help but peek around and see who's feet those were interrupting his photo session!
Closer and less fuzzy and I'd love this picture. His new thing is to put his hands on his hips, a lot!
My attempts at multitasking (entertaining Jonathan and taking pictures, while making sure no one walked in front of the camera) made for some limitations on the pictures! At least everyone's in the picture, except Tommy's head! Oops! I love how Matt is looking at Nick and saying "Fight On" in this one. Notice they both have their "two fingers" up!
Matt took this picture. He insisted on being a photographer at that moment and we had left his camera at home. He took over with mine while I tried some with the video camera. I'll have to post those later when we find the video camera in all the boxes!
We went back to Heritage Hall for some pictures. Matt looked through the Heisman Trophy cases and this time looked a bit more intrigued by them.
No comments:
Post a Comment