Thursday, January 01, 2009

Jonathan's Birthday Part I

Much like Matt's birthday, Jonathan's came and went, with about a week long celebration because of family visits over the holidays. We started out at home with opening his gifts the day after his birthday.

Here he is playing with some of his gifts. The gears were a big hit!


Matt's favorite was Jonathan's new Mickey Mouse plane. He still hasn't stopped playing with it.


Jonathan kept the Santa hat on just long enough for me to get this picture. He was in the process of taking it off right when I got this shot.

Now THIS is self-feeding a la one year old! I believe it was blueberry yogurt, and yes, some did get in his mouth even with a spoon.


Here he is signing "all done". You think?


A cheesy grin for the camera!


He finally got a turn on his zebra!


The toys were unwrapped and there was more playing to be done!



1 comment:

NeeNee said...

that pic in the santa hat might very well be the cutest picture I have ever seen. That could be on a hallmark card or something. I always share your blog with my mom because we can't get over how photogenic Jonathan is!