Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Dinner

My Aunt Trudy always has Christmas dinner at her house. She and my Uncle Bob have hosted it since before I was born. It was even better this year because of the boys, though my cousins' presence is missed each year. This year, I sat at the kids' table with Matt & Jonathan. Hopefully next year they will let me join with the adults again!

We ate dinner and then migrated to the living room for gifts. Even though there are bows involved with the next few pictures, the gifts were not opened until after Jonathan went to bed. The boys took a bow off one of their gifts before we even had everyone in the house!

Jonathan was interested in the conversation on the couch.



Here are my best Christmas gifts! They will LOVE this photo in years to come, I'm sure!


Tickle war!


Jonathan got some lap time with his daddy before dinner!


He found his cousin Emma's toy stash on the hearth right away.


An attempt at a family photo with 3 out of 4 looking at the camera's not bad!

No comments: