I am working on catching up on the blog, but as you can see in the pictures, I am still in the college football season! Yikes!
The day of the Rose Bowl, the boys and I played out back before nap time and they got really into the bubbles. Jonathan was pretending that he could blow the bubbles, but really he mouthed the bubble wand so much I thought he was going to blow them without the use of the wand.
The day of the Rose Bowl, the boys and I played out back before nap time and they got really into the bubbles. Jonathan was pretending that he could blow the bubbles, but really he mouthed the bubble wand so much I thought he was going to blow them without the use of the wand.
Matt is very into spray bottles right now, so his idea of fun was to run around and spray the bubbles while I got light headed trying to keep up with the amount of bubbles he wanted to chase!
"You lookin' at me?" Yes, that's a huge bruise on his forehead. It's from one of my front teeth. We were playing on his bedroom floor and he either tripped or dove onto me. Surprise! Right away a bruise and a lump! My tooth was okay, but it hurt for a while.
His first true exploration of the grass. Other than the tops of his feet turning a bit red, he loved the experience.
I was once again on my mission to get Matt to smile on command for the camera. In an attempt at attaining my goal, I asked him to make a sad face.
All of the wet spots around Jonathan are bubbles. He didn't really need much soap in the bath that night!
Crawling through the tunnel and tent was a lot of fun for him!
He kept crawling through the tunnel and started celebrating early for the Trojan victory later that afternoon!
Then he climbed on his truck and just sat there. He's about an inch too short to actually make the thing move! He had fun thinking about making it move though. He's becoming an expert at getting on and off riding toys and has even started to climb out of the bath himself. Luckily, it's when the water is out and I am asking him to get out anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment