Matt's actual birthday came and went without much celebration, but don't feel bad, he had 3 parties throughout the week and a half surrounding the 21st of November. He was definitely not short on celebration.
His first "party" was at preschool with his friends. He got to wear the class birthday hat and wore it for a good part of the day. I went up to class to try to get a picture. This was the best I could get. I can't remember what he was saying to me at the time, but it didn't involve a big cheesy grin for the camera!
His first "party" was at preschool with his friends. He got to wear the class birthday hat and wore it for a good part of the day. I went up to class to try to get a picture. This was the best I could get. I can't remember what he was saying to me at the time, but it didn't involve a big cheesy grin for the camera!
I think he was saying "cheese" to me for this one.
A couple of days before we left for our Thanksgiving whirlwind trip to Texas and Oklahoma, we decided we'd give Matt the gifts we had at the house from us, his grandparents in Ohio and Grandma in Sacramento. We gave him a train table and Grandma contributed to the tracks and multiple buildings and accessories to make the table a fixture in the living room! Grandma Karen & Grandpa Marcus gave Matt his first camera. He is having so much fun with the camera and can't stop taking pictures of everything. Below are some of his best shots from his first photo shoot!
Here's a picture of Jonathan crawling away from the camera. That doesn't happen easily. Maybe he didn't recognize it as a camera because it's large and blue and doesn't have the red light cue.
Matt took a picture of Nick, but he is still figuring out how to stay still while taking the picture.
Matt went around telling everything to "smile". In this one he exclaimed, "Smile, forklift" and snapped the shot! The forklift is actually in the center of the shot if you look closely.
2 comments:
I want one of those big hats!
I can't help but laugh at Matt's photos, what excellent abstract shots! Classic!
Post a Comment