A couple of weeks ago the boys and I went out back and played. It was Jonathan's first time playing out back since he started crawling. He loved it. I was a bit nervous because of the step on the patio along with all of the cement! The boys, as usual, got excited to play together in a new setting!
I kept having to get Jonathan's attention so he didn't wander off into the flowerbeds.
I kept having to get Jonathan's attention so he didn't wander off into the flowerbeds.
Matt showed Jonathan how to play in the dirt.
The one time I get Matt to look at the camera, not saying "cheese" or screaming at me, and the sun's in his eyes!
Fishing for tires? Matt wouldn't let Jonathan near his tractor tires, but he also decided to play right next to him! It's a constant battle with Matt. He loves playing near Jonathan, but won't yet share his toys with him.
We were checking on Matt's seeds he planted after Halloween, and Matt was spraying the plants with his spray bottle. If you look closely at Jonathan's right side, you'll see that he too got watered!
No comments:
Post a Comment