Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trip to the pool!

We finally took advantage of the wonderful pool that we have in our new neighborhood. We took both the boys and met our friend Aaron and his son Waylon for a couple of hours of fun in the sun and water.

Jonathan chilled in his stroller for a bit while the boys got settled and swimming. He got to take his first dip in the pool and he loved it. We knew he'd like it because he kicks like crazy in the bathtub and always gives me a big bottom lip when he realizes I have let the water out!



We were a bit busy keeping our eyes on the boys while we were there, so I only got a picture of Matt out of the water. He enjoyed playing with his toys as well as borrowing the slew of toys brought by other children that day.

Once we got home, I just couldn't resist taking this picture of Jonathan. He was in such a great mood and just cracked me up with this one. He looks like he's ready for an Outback adventure!

No comments: