...but he looks like he could be 6! Our "big" boy is now 26" long, weighs 16 pounds, 6 ounces (1 pound and 3 ounces heavier than Matt at the same age), and his head circumference is in the 95th percentile. We are amazed every day with how well our boys are getting along and entertaining each other. Matt is now able to make Jonathan smile in an instant and he's starting to laugh at his big brother as well.
Jonathan has started a few new things in the past week. He is now laughing at peek-a-boo. He coos and is starting to babble a bit. I think he's competing with Matt's new high volume because it gets quite loud around here at times! Jonathan has recently found his feet and when he's laying on his back he'll grab his feet and roll from side to side. Although naps are still unreliable and this week has brought about a few nights where he wakes up at least twice. I am a bit tired, but his smiles and laughter are worth it! Here are a couple of pictures I took recently. His hair does not look red in person, but we look like we have a redhead in these pics.
Jonathan has started a few new things in the past week. He is now laughing at peek-a-boo. He coos and is starting to babble a bit. I think he's competing with Matt's new high volume because it gets quite loud around here at times! Jonathan has recently found his feet and when he's laying on his back he'll grab his feet and roll from side to side. Although naps are still unreliable and this week has brought about a few nights where he wakes up at least twice. I am a bit tired, but his smiles and laughter are worth it! Here are a couple of pictures I took recently. His hair does not look red in person, but we look like we have a redhead in these pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment