Friday, April 11, 2008

Backyard Playtime!

We have had so much fun playing outside and letting Matt take advantage of all of his "outside toys". Here are a few pictures we took while playing outside the other night.

Matt got out all of his baseball gear and got to work rounding up someone to play against.


Learning how to wear the helmet, while bending over has been a challenge, but Matt has finally mastered it and can now pick up the baseball without tipping over!


Matt told Nick to "go in my jungle, Daddy" and then he ran over to the camera to take a picture.


If you look closely, you can see Matt deep in his jungle playing and showing his daddy around back there.

Jonathan is awake more and more and is able to hang out with us in the evenings. This evening he got to hang out in his pack 'n play.

Here's a close up of our blue-eyed baby!

Matt peeks out of the roof of his "house". I think he was coming out as a tiger and growling in this picture.

Here's a picture of the boys. It's rare that I can get everyone looking the same direction. this one was close.


Matt just had to take a picture of me taking a picture! I finally had everyone looking and he put the camera in front of his face.

FINALLY!!!

Jonathan wanted his own picture, I guess!


Then it was my turn. Everyone's in the picture, but Matt kept refusing to sit with me and Jonathan.


I tried to corral him and it turned out the tickle bug showed up!

He looks shocked in this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana, you still look as stunning as ever!