I got out the camera the other night while we were playing on the floor. Matt is so interested in taking pictures now that I gave him my old film camera and put batteries in it. Occasionally he gets the flash to go off and he loves the sound it makes when he pushes the button. It keeps him from reaching out for the camera when I am taking pictures! I was trying to get shots of Jonathan and Matt didn't have his camera nearby. Uh oh!
Here's our little one lifting his head and discovering all there is to look at while on his belly. It looks a lot different when everything isn't hovering over you!
Here's our little one lifting his head and discovering all there is to look at while on his belly. It looks a lot different when everything isn't hovering over you!
I don't know if there are some teeth coming in our what, but there's sure a lot of drool these days!
This is just the perfect picture of Matt! He looks like he needs to be rocking out at a concert or something! I love the look too. Notice his shirt: "Can u dig it?" coupled with "Move it". The look on his face cracks us up too. He's on the verge of laughter in this picture, while telling me it's his turn to use the camera and take pictures of Jonathan. That's when I reminded him he had a camera of his own he could use.
Another shot of Jonathan while Matt ran to get his camera. Jonathan recently started hanging onto toys and bringing them to his mouth along with shaking them and staring in amazement at what he can do with his hands!
Matt returned with his camera and promptly told me to stand "over there" to take pictures. Apparently I wasn't in the right place. Jonathan just stares at his brother with the most starry eyed looks. It's awesome!
Matt takes a picture this time. He hasn't quite learned about aiming, but rather just puts it up to his face and pushes the button. Good thing there's no film in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment