Sunday, April 22, 2012

Averey's Birthday!

Way back in October, we went to Jump 'n Jammin for our neighbor's 4th birthday party.  It was great, just a few of her friends from the neighborhood, the parents paid everyone's admission and there were cookies as favors.  No party room, no maze of people the family didn't know, and no over the top stress of party planning.  I have to admit, the simplicity of the day was great!  We ended up joining the family at Farrell's for dinner and ice cream before heading home.  The blowout birthday parties are going further back in my mind as time goes on.  I think this may have been our last year for those.  Now to break the news to our boys once planning hits for next year!

The boys had a blast playing with their neighbor friends!  The bounce house became the haven for the older kids in the bunch.



Jonathan had fun throwing balls around the place, and especially at Averey's daddy!



Yes, those are spider webs above their heads.  Remember, I am WAY behind and it was October!  Here's the gang from the 'hood.


No comments: