Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Game!

After a long, exciting tee ball season, the last game was finally here! The boys were very excited, not just about the new field location (with a playground on which to do warm ups), but the party planned for after the game.

Matt sat patiently on the "bench" awaiting his turn at bat.

Check out that first baseman!

I had a bit of trouble watching the game all the way through this time. Did I mention there was a playground right next to the field?

The Davises graciously hosted the end of season party at their house. The kids had a blast, received certificates and lots of pizza and other goodies!

I decided to try my hand at a cake for the occasion.

Matt had a blast this year. I hope his love for baseball continues, and that Jonathan is still interested in 2 years when he can sign up! Poor guy!


No comments: