Wednesday, September 08, 2010

End of School Year

Yes, I am posting in September and talking about the end of the school year. I am WAY behind, but I'm going to try to play catch up (again!).

The end of the school year in May was marked with a family picnic. It was on a Thursday, so unfortunately that meant Nick had to miss out. I took off work that day and headed to the school for the picnic. The boys were too cute, and the weather was too hot!

Here we are eating our picnic lunches, waiting for the games to begin. The boys had made hats especially for this picnic.

Hmmm...

Jonathan wouldn't pose with a smile, but here he is with his favorite teacher, Ms. Danielle!

Danielle goes for the imitation of the frowny face. No smile, but it made for a cute pic!

Popsicles!

Popsicles + Bean Bag Toss = Sticky Mess!

Hot and sticky, but so much fun!

Purple tongue madness

Time for some fishing in the blow up pool. Amazing how much fun they had!

Jonathan caught his first fish!

Brothers fishing together.

Yea!!!

I did it!

Reaching for the stars

The boys had so much fun and we were all hot and tired afterward. The boys went to school all summer, but it was a no uniform, relaxed kind of atmosphere. They really had fun, and met some new friends over the summer.

No comments: