Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back to OKC

We went back up to Oklahoma in the middle of July, and this time, the weather was cooperative enough to allow some time in the pool.

My 3 boys!

Just can't seem to get everyone involved in the picture at the same time!

Boy gone crazy after eating lunch!

Still going a bit crazy

Taking on the water with great powers

We took the boys to the Science Museum during our visit!

Matt took this opportunity to show us his goofy side.

Do you see what I'm doing here, Daddy?

I just love the hands on museums, and so do the boys (all 3 of them).

There was a part of the museum where the kids could play with water. Jonathan refused to put on a smock, so Matt played alone with Nick.

Hard to pass up driving a tractor! They both jumped in.

Speaking of jumping in... I don't think the kids are supposed to stand in the storage bin on this one.

We had fun with the pool time, the museum, and a visit with Aunt Bobbie while we were there too!

No comments: