In trying to find new playgrounds, I read a review on this one in a local parenting magazine. We drove around trying to find it, and finally we did. Jonathan had just had a trucking accident a few days before (see earlier posts with the boys pushing trucks on the sidewalk), which explains the nose and upper lip!
Venturing up the big boy playground proved a bit troublesome.
My little pilot!
Jonathan tried to copy Matt, but wouldn't get up on his knees to drive, so I couldn't quite get him in the shot.
A twisty slide!
Matt's first turn was successful.
Jonathan started the belly ride trend again.
Shortly after this, while going down in sitting, Jonathan's shoes proved to be his breaks, and he went head over heels into the bark. He was fine and even played a bit more, but I had to keep him off the big boy playground. Shortly after that, Matt somehow hit his chin on the slide once he was down. Needless to say, I think it's a great playground, but we won't be back any time soon! The boys had fun until they both got some bumps, bruises and scrapes!
No comments:
Post a Comment