Friday, February 12, 2010

Intro to Elementary School





We spend a lot of time driving around, running errands, and I try to throw in a trip to a playground at some point in the mayhem. This day, we were running low on time, so we took an adventure down the street from the neighborhood playground, to the elementary school.

Although it was a bit chillier than I thought it was going to be, the boys were not phased, and had a blast exploring all the new things to do.

Jonathan wasn't sure about this structure, but inspected it for quite some time.

Peek a boo was fun with it!

The boys were introduced to teamwork in action. They actually lasted a bit longer than I thought they would, although they weren't really moving much.

My little boy turned into a big boy this day and decided he wanted to ride on the big boy swings!

I LOVE these boys!!!

No comments: