Friday, June 26, 2009

Back to Dallas

After our weekend in Oklahoma we headed back to Dallas for a few days before we returned home.

This time Matt took some pitches from Daddy!


Matt pitched a few to Nick.


Maybe Nick should have left this pitch alone. I think it was just a bit outside!
He did not fall down, but graceful is not a word I would use for the recovery from this attempt.


Granny had some surprises in store for Matt as usual. One day after lunch, she had some cupcakes for him! He had fun decorating one for himself.


This kid has something to say about everything! I don't know what he was telling me about his cupcake, but as usual I am sure it was something deep. He just cracks me up!


We had a great visit with everyone and were able to get a quick visit in with my brother, but he was home alone when we arrived. We missed out on seeing "my cousins" as Matt calls them. It was sad to leave town without having seen them, but maybe next time.

No comments: