The guys headed to the annual Yaga's Cookoff a couple of weeks ago and on Saturday the boys and I went down to visit them. It's always an interesting morning, but this one was in particular because I now had 2 to keep track of in the craziness.
Jonathan went for a walk, sporting his t-shirt that Mona made for Matt 2 years ago (see post from May 2007) for the cookoff. It's a "cook in training" shirt with the team logo on the back. Too cute!
Jonathan went for a walk, sporting his t-shirt that Mona made for Matt 2 years ago (see post from May 2007) for the cookoff. It's a "cook in training" shirt with the team logo on the back. Too cute!
Matt went right back to the place he frequented 2 years ago, the water. He loved looking at the boats with Nick.
Our friends Jeff & Adrianne brought one of their dogs down for the festivities. Jonathan hung out with Beltway for a while, and even let him model his sunglasses. I couldn't get a good picture of them in their sharing moment, but it was cute!
Matt wore me out at the children's section of the cookoff. He explored all of the bounce houses and inflatables. I can't believe how much he's branched out in the last few months with trying new things.
Jonathan enjoyed sitting and bouncing in the back of the bounce house. I had to climb in and get him twice! He just wouldn't come close to the door.
Matt went through what looked like something that would be on Wipeout or something (only without the water). He loved it and kept going through it while our friend Jeanette tried to get a picture on the other side. He'd get to the top (sticker burr covered socks and all) and flip his legs over so fast, she couldn't get a good shot. That's a far cry from what he would have done a few months ago!
We had a long morning at the cookoff and I am not going to lie, it was HOT! We were worn out and I could have taken a nap, but I had to drive home and apparently the boys thought that their car naps were enough. The were not, and we all ended up in bed early that night!
No comments:
Post a Comment