Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sprinkler Time!

After school one day, I still had the sprinkler on and Matt wanted to go play on his playground. I told the boys they could play for a few minutes before we went inside to make lunch.

They went to explore their first playtime in the sprinkler together!


Matt was onto the pattern of the sprinkler, but Jonathan hadn't quite figured it out.


Completely unaware of the water coming to get him, Jonathan was pleasantly entertained by Matt's running around!


Uh oh, Jonathan in the midst of a fall, about 6 inches from the sprinkler. Not good!


Five minutes turned into a bit longer, and everyone had to sit on a towel for lunch!


They had a blast getting wet while fully clothed. I think that's what made it so much fun.


After nap time, more watering was necessary so we got the proper attire on and went outside for more sprinkler time! The slide was a bit faster while wet!


Swinging still puts a smile on Jonathan's face (as long as it doesn't get too fast)!

Brothers swinging together


Matt's starting to get the hang of pumping his legs to propel the swing, but he still enjoys being pushed more.


I have a feeling there will be many more sprinkler days this summer, especially when Nick is out of town. It's easier than trying to manage the two of them in the pool area by myself. They love it!

No comments: