Matt's last days of preschool were coming close and there was one last field trip to catch before we said goodbye and prepared for our move back to Texas. The field trip was to the Santa Ana Zoo. It was an interesting adventure, full with a sign at the entrance stating the water was not working and therefore there were no bathroom facilities. That made for an interesting start to a field trip with 15 preschoolers! I believe we made it through without any accidents among us, but there were some touchy moments, details of which I will withhold.
Matt was cracking me up squatting down and using his baby voice to talk to the animals. It's a soft, high-pitched, sweet voice he often uses with Jonathan. So funny!
Matt was cracking me up squatting down and using his baby voice to talk to the animals. It's a soft, high-pitched, sweet voice he often uses with Jonathan. So funny!
The farm animal portion of the zoo had nothing on a little time with his brother! I think this is the beginning of slapjack or something.
I don't remember what we were looking at here, but apparently the animals were interesting. I think it was some of the monkeys.
Look closely and you can see Matt was pointing out the monkey to me.
Despite the look on Matt's face, this is one of his favorite people. This is Nelli who took care of the boys every day I was working.
No comments:
Post a Comment