Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Costume Preview

My little pirates needed a costume fitting to make sure everything fit before Halloween. So, the other night, we broke open the bags, and tried on the costumes. Matt was reluctant at first, and Jonathan tried immediately to eat his shirt! The boys gradually stepped up and modeled their costumes for me!

Jonathan noticed Matt's earring and tried to reach for it!

If you ask Matt, a pirate says "Arrrrrrr!"

Jonathan felt right at home in his costume and just kept playing, costume and all.


He spotted Matt in his costume when I took this picture.


Matt is working on potty training right now, and his first self-initiated need to go to the potty couldn't come at a worse time. Unfortunately I went through a minute of panic because he said "I went potty" instead of "I need to potty". I ripped off that pirate costume as fast as I could in an attempt to save it from an accident. Luckily, he didn't go until we got in front of the potty! We're getting closer...

No comments: