We finished dinner a bit early tonight so I packed the boys in the car and headed to one of the parks nearby.
Matt is discovering his shadow in this picture. He loves climbing up on the airplane, but still needs some help getting down.
Matt is discovering his shadow in this picture. He loves climbing up on the airplane, but still needs some help getting down.
I asked him to say "Hi Daddy" in this picture because Nick is out of town, and it always makes him smile to say that at the phone or the camera. I don't know where the shoulder and arm placement came in!
Jonathan's first fun on the playground swing. He's been on the one at my work, but not on the playground yet because there's just too much to keep track of with Matt. This playground is great because it's a manageable size for me to handle both of the boys (for now!).
Matt decided he needed a turn to push Jonathan on the swing. Luckily his interest faded before his making "good choices" did. He managed to be gentle enough to keep Jonathan amused.
Jonathan got a kick out of Matt sliding down beside him and couldn't stop laughing! Don't worry at the end, no one was injured or even cried in the filming of this short movie. Notice in the following 2 videos, Jonathan's placement was increasingly secure! Laughter is just so unpredictable when you don't have all of your protective responses yet.
So, after Matt decided it would be funny to try to slide down the slide Jonathan was on (and I stopped him), Jonathan got relocated to the sand below the slide.
It's not quite as much fun with I join Matt on the slide. Notice how he laughs more when Matt comes down by himself (on the slide where I was sitting, might I add)!
These boys sure keep me on my toes! The tears from laughter sure keep me going though!
No comments:
Post a Comment