Saturday, February 23, 2008

Playing at the park

Playing at the park has been minimal lately due to the weather, so we took advantage of the burst of sunlight we saw the other day. We bundled up in the wind and set off to play at the playground.

Jonathan woke up and gave a few smiles while Matt and I played in the sand. He has started cooing and smiling more and more this week and it's so much fun!


I finally remembered to bring some of Matt's sand toys to the playground with us so he could really play in the new sandy area.


Those toys got toted all over the playground and soon I found Matt filling the tunnel with sand. He had a blast and was covered in sand by the time we left.


A rare closeup without a hand in the picture! He was crawling through the tunnel so he was a little slower to reach up and grab the camera from me!


A helicopter had just gone by and Matt imitated the sound it had made.

No comments: