The other night, we got home from work and Matt showed off his new version of walking that he has picked up from a playmate at daycare. I have seen them do this walk together and it's quite amusing, but I had to get in on film for Nick and couldn't resist sharing it.
Here's our highstepper!
Tonight, while playing Potato Head, Matt decided we both needed to try on the glasses. I couldn't resist the pictures!
He looks like an old man peeking over his glasses so he can see better!
Here's our highstepper!
Tonight, while playing Potato Head, Matt decided we both needed to try on the glasses. I couldn't resist the pictures!
He looks like an old man peeking over his glasses so he can see better!
He decided that running, while having your vision greatly distracted by a pair of Potato Head glasses, is a good idea! Luckily, no one was injured in the filming of this incident!
No comments:
Post a Comment