Monday, December 12, 2011

1st Day of School!



It's nearly winter break from school, and yes, I am posting "First Day" pictures! Trying to catch up so I can post something current!

Matt was very excited to start school this year. He'd been out of the school setting since we moved and we were both very eager to get him into a routine, and back with some peers!


Jonathan was not as eager as his big brother to hold his sign, stand still and smile. I got 2 out of 3!

Then I go the smile, but not the sign.

Then came the smile, the belly, and part of the sign!
I'll take it!

Matt & I met up with a friend of his from tee ball and walked to school. It was good to know he already knew at least one person in his class. Once we got to school, we found another tee ball buddy of his. Matt, Jonathan & Ryan were all very excited about the first day!

Matt & his buddy Jonathan listened very attentively to all their new teacher had to say on that first day. The parents stayed and it lasted about an hour, but it was nice to all transition together and ease into this big step!

No comments: