Before we headed west, we had another birthday party for a classmate of the boys. Madison turned 3, and had her party at The Little Gym where Jonathan had his a month before. The boys both loved it!
Warm ups with the big group!
What a line up! (Birthday girl in the pink pants with the curly hair!)
Don't know what they were supposed to do, but I am thinking the girl next to Matt has it right since she has every component of what the others are trying to imitate!
Matt flies around with his buddy Jack and Jonathan's buddy Logan.
More high flying!
Did I mention they had fun? Look at Jonathan's smile.
Parachute time!
I just love the way Jonathan is looking at Matt.
The big rolling circle proved fun, but Jonathan was hesitant.
Jonathan lands, and Matt's next!
Smiles upon landing.
Can you tell I took my new camera? I just love the shots I was able to capture!
Coming at you!
Jumping at you, Mommy!
Here I come!
This one just cracks me up, catching him in mid air!
Ugh, what a landing.
The air walk is always fun!
Bouncing high!
Crazy landing coming up!
Bubbles!
I just love the look on Matt's face in this picture, even though he is a bit obscured (lower right hand corner)
Pure enjoyment and total kid time!
Watch out for the crazy tongue!
Time for snacks and cake!
Watch out for future posts since I take my new camera places now! There might be more pictures than you ever wanted to see! I am having fun with it, even though I really don't know what I am doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment