Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A Warm December Day!

The boys and I jumped at the chance to go play outside one day when it was warm and sunny! We hopped in the car and went to the nearby school playground. It was a blast, as the kids had left a bunch of balls out on the playground as well.

Matt drove the fire truck for a bit.

A twisty slide!


2 firefighters


The middle of the see saw might not work best, but I guess if you're riding alone, it's not a bad idea to try the middle.

This bridge knocked him down every time. I guess it was too slick and his shoes didn't have enough grip or weight through them to help him out. He kept going though.


Matt just couldn't seem to make it work with any of the other balls, so he tried the football we found. He made it in the top 3 times!

There were two "big kids" shooting baskets, and the boys decided they needed to try a few shots before we left.
Don't think they realized just how tall the basket was!

Jonathan's jumpshot!


No comments: