I'm still in September with our pictures, so these pics are from our time in Houston! We took the boys up to the Children's Museum shortly before Nick started his job in Dallas. They had a blast and this was the first time we actually separated them for something like this and we each had one boy to fully engage with during our visit. It was great! That being said, I was with Jonathan and I had the camera, so here's Jonathan's visit to the museum!
He started off slow with a simple puzzle.
He started off slow with a simple puzzle.
Looks like he's crawling through a mailbox, but it's really just a tunnel, I promise. He's a big boy!
Jonathan had a blast trying to figure this thing out. When you opened the door, there was a mirror right inside. There were also doorbells, porch lights and all kinds of locks.
We stopped off at the gift shop on the way out and met up with Nick and Matt. Jonathan has been fascinated with the word "no" lately, and shaking his head while saying it. He cracks us up!
Reunited for lunch and some black beans! We love 100% Taquito!!!
I tried to get the boys on video while they were laughing, but it got a bit loud, so I had to cut the video short!
On the way home the noise continued!
I tried to catch them singing, but when they saw the camera, they decided they didn't need to sing any more. Oh well, I still like to move it, move it!
No comments:
Post a Comment