We live about 3/4 of a mile from our old house. I decided to take the boys over to the old neighborhood to play at the playground. It had been about a year and a half since we'd been over there to play. My last memory of Matt playing there was the day before Jonathan was born when my mom and I took a walk with him trying to encourage Jonathan to come meet us!
Matt was right at home on the space shuttle.
Matt was right at home on the space shuttle.
Jonathan played peek-a-boo between trips up the stairs and down the slide.
We took a detour to another park that Matt had not visited since we last lived here.
Matt loves big tunnel slides now, and Jonathan often stands at the bottom looking up to see if Matt's coming down. No accidents yet!
After playing so hard at the park, we stopped for some grub. The boys and I shared a bit of ice cream after lunch, and all were happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment