Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time!

I took the boys out back with Matt's pumpkins and we just got silly! The pumpkins were a bit sad when we finished, but we had fun in the process and that's all that counts!

I figured the boys wouldn't be much help actually cleaning out the pumpkin, so they got some spoons to use to help me. Notice Matt's painted pumpkin in the foreground. The paint job was less than attractive, so we added that pumpkin to the carving party!


Matt would scoop out one or two seeds at a time and then flick them across the yard!


Jonathan dives into the fun!


He touched the pumpkin, but wasn't too sure about what I was handing him.


The pumpkin parts were flying, and between dinner and the pumpkin, the boys needed some major baths!


Notice the pumpkin on Jonathan's face!


Matt had fun, but only when he was in control of where the pumpkin parts were going!


I don't know if we really improved the look of the pumpkin, but we had a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt flicking pumkin seeds across the yard! In a few weeks you'll have a nice pumkin vine growing Saves buying them!