As part of our solution for Matt being so noisy at bedtime and preventing Jonathan from falling asleep without his screams in the background, we opted to changing bath time to our bathtub. It's down the hall from Jonathan's room instead of next door, and it adds to the fun of bath time because it's so big!
Here some pictures from a few different nights in the bathtub. Matt has discovered bubble baths (with Arbonne products, of course) and has tolerated the jets being on in the tub a few times with his daddy.
This was before we discovered how much bath gel to use for bubbles.
A big bathtub, a spray bottle and a balloon & I think Matt's in heaven!
Here some pictures from a few different nights in the bathtub. Matt has discovered bubble baths (with Arbonne products, of course) and has tolerated the jets being on in the tub a few times with his daddy.
This was before we discovered how much bath gel to use for bubbles.
Nick was out of town and I told him to say "Hi, Daddy" when we took this one. I think I caught him right at the end with this cheesy grin!
1 comment:
Oooh love that bath tub!
Its like a mini swimming pool for Matt..
Post a Comment