Matt came up to the hospital last night to meet his baby brother. At first he was a bit timid and just curled into my arms, then he let loose with his personality and once we put Jonathan down, he ran around the room throwing the aspirator like a ball and amusing us all. We got a few momentary pics of the boys together for their first encounter. I think they'll do great together!
I just love Matt's look in this picture. He's not quite sure what to think of the whole situation.
Here's Matt trying on his "hat" while I try to eat my dinner they brought me. He was quite a character in the room.
I just love Matt's look in this picture. He's not quite sure what to think of the whole situation.
Matt was a bit leery of being right next to the baby, but tolerated it briefly for a few pics. My dad was able to be there for the big event, but just because Mommy wasn't the one holding the baby didn't make it any easier at first.
1 comment:
You've just given birth and you still look stunning..!! Some people have all the luck !! xx
Post a Comment