Sunday, September 09, 2007

25 weeks & a trip up to Dallas

Over the weekend Matt & I took a trip up to Dallas to visit with family and friends, while Nick was with family in Tennessee. We stayed with Grandpa & Granny (No pictures again! I am so bad about that.), but were able to get together briefly with Matt's cousins and my brother and sister-in-law. Unfortunately, I waited a bit too long to get them all together for a picture. It was very cute how all of them tried to cheer Matt up to take the picture while he tried to let everyone know just how far past his bedtime we had pushed! He had been working on saying their names for a while, so it was good to see him able to practice in person.



Figured we'd update the prego belly pics since we hadn't taken one in about 6 weeks. Here's the latest belly! I am feeling huge, and looking back at my pregnancy with Matt, I am bigger. We'll have to wait to see what the doctor says about the big belly on Friday!


No comments: