Monday, July 30, 2007

Hanging out in Matt's room

Finger Puppets

Matt recently discovered his finger puppets, given to him by our good friends the Brodes. He loves putting them on his finger and then saying, "Hi, Matt!" He's a real crack-up these days!


Here he is posing for a close up instructional shot of how to put on a finger puppet.


Time for the belly shots!

I am now 19 weeks and we decided it was time to start taking the belly photos.

Here's the nice profile, with my frizzy Houston hair and all.



Matt has begun talking about and to "the baby" in my belly. At times we can even solicit a kiss for "baby". He often tells the baby "night, night" and we can't wait for him to feel a little kick at the sound of his voice!



We really need to invest in a faster camera. Matt had just kissed my belly here, but pulled away quickly right as the camera took the shot.


His closet is still his haven and he often puts some of his stuffed animals in there and closes the door. Tonight he took ALL of them in there and shut us out!




All I can say is "Blair Witch Project" for this close-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been ages since I've had a look at the blog, I gasped when I saw how much Matt has grown in such a short time!